Join Our Team
Communications & Member Engagement Director
AISNE is seeking a Communications & Member Engagement Director to lead a program that will add value to 200+ member schools. The successful candidate understands and enjoys all aspects of communications and marketing – from strategy to delivery. This role is an opportunity to bring new energy and insight to a well-respected organization serving independent schools. The position reports directly to the Executive Director and works closely with colleagues on staff to deliver high-quality programs and services to the AISNE membership.
- Develop, implement and evaluate coherent content-driven marketing plans to promote AISNE’s portfolio of services to diverse audiences.
- Manage and evolve AISNE website.
- Source and create online content that engages key audience segments.
- Build campaigns that drive attendance to our 30+ professional development events.
- Enhance and manage all social media platforms
- Manage media partner relationships and PR initiatives.
- Track and evaluate marketing engagement across the AISNE membership network and make adjustments as needed.
- Manage and oversee key external providers and partners – graphic designers, printers, web developers, etc.
- Serve as a marketing expert resource to schools as needed.
A successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of five years' experience in marketing and communications
- Strong writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- A track record as an “implementer” with experience developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to position marketing discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, program participants, and others.
- Curiosity about new tools and technologies that might enhance AISNE’s program.
- A sense of humor
Please send a cover letter and resume to Claire Leheny, Executive Director, AISNE at Claire@aisne.org. The role is full-time and based out of our Boston-area office in Milton, MA. Some local travel may be required.