Speech and Language Pathologist and Assistant
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PROFESSIONALS: Full-time Speech and Language Pathologist and Speech and Language Assistant
• Provide instruction utilizing a variety of methods, including, but not limited to individual, small group, in class, tutorial, and consult services.
• Improve students’ expressive & receptive language, language development & social pragmatics skills.
• Collaborate with academic and residential staff.
• Strong emphasis put on generalization of skills through the campus and in the community.
• School-wide emphasis on Social Thinking skills ® (Michelle Garcia Winner).
More info: htttp://www.riverviewschool.org