AISNE serves over 200 independent schools in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Our membership includes religiously affiliated and secular institutions and represent a remarkable variety of grade ranges, enrollment sizes, pedagogies, missions, values, and community members. We serve our schools through strategic guidance, advocacy, accreditation and professional development.
Key Benefits and Features
With AISNE membership, your school can:
- Participate in our wide array of professional development opportunities;
- Leverage the online member directory to communicate your value to prospective families;
- Recruit new talent by posting on the AISNE job board;
- Pursue accreditation through our nationally recognized program for elementary schools;
- Collaborate with other schools in a healthcare benefits consortium;
- Promote your open houses, and summer programs;
- Advance the work of diversity, equity and inclusion in your community with our events and resources for educators, families, and students;
- Stay informed about legislative developments in Massachusetts;
- Save time by using AISNE's standard student recommendation forms;
- Access the expertise and experience of AISNE staff.