Thank you for your interest in joining AISNE
AISNE is proud to represent a peer network of over 200 schools across New England. Membership provides your school with access to a powerful range of opportunities and expertise.
As an AISNE member, your school may:
- Participate in AISNE events and professional development programs at member rates
- Attend AISNE Leadership Summits, Signature Conferences, Workshops and Student Forums
- Exhibit at AISNE school fairs
- Post employment opportunities to AISNE's Jobs Board
- Promote open houses, community events and summer programs on AISNE's website
- Advance your school's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, through participation in dedicated AISNE events for educators, students and families
- Be a part of AISNE's Member Directory, online and in print
- Benefit from AISNE's marketing and advocacy investments on behalf of New England independent schools
- Save time with AISNE's curated resources, templates, tools and research
- Collaborate to access the expertise and experience of AISNE's team
Apply for Membership
We have two membership types for schools, fellow associations and educational organizations. They are Full Membership and Affiliate Membership.
- Schools accredited by AISNE or by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), located in the states of MA, ME, NH, RI and VT, are eligible to be Full Members of AISNE.
- 2018-19 Full Membership Dues are calculated based on a school's 2017-18 starting enrollment.
- NEASC Member Schools: Apply Here for Full AISNE Membership
- Interested in Being Accredited by AISNE: Apply Here
- Not-for-profit independent schools in the United States not accredited by AISNE or by NEASC have the opportunity to apply to be Affiliate Members of AISNE.
- 2018-19 Affiliate Dues are $1,250.
- Fellow associations and educational organizations may also apply.
- Apply Here for Affiliate AISNE Membership
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner and in Sponsoring AISNE?
Please call our office at 781.843.8440 or contact Kristin Bedard.