The ultimate goal of the accreditation process is the enhancement of student learning and growth in our schools.
- Strengthens the school’s commitment and congruence to its mission.
- Facilitates institutional reflection and self-evaluation.
- Affirms the strengths of the school.
- Helps identify areas for improvement.
- Provides structure and a timetable for institutional reflection, dialogue, and change.
- Allows for performance measurement against a wide range of standards of good practice.
- Demonstrates the school’s willingness to be held professionally accountable.
- Enhances credibility with its immediate constituents and with the community at large.
- Demonstrates that the school is part of the larger entity of independent school education.
- Focuses on the institution rather than on individuals which helps to ensure the long-term health of the school.
Independent elementary and middle schools interested in accreditation by AISNE should contact our Accreditation Director Sara Wilson at 781-843-8440 x461.