The ultimate goal of the accreditation process is the enhancement of student learning and growth in our schools.
- Strengthen the school’s commitment and congruence to its mission.
- Facilitate institutional reflection and self-evaluation.
- Affirm the strengths of the school.
- Help identify areas for improvement.
- Provide structure and a timetable for institutional reflection, dialogue, and change.
- Allow for performance measurement against a wide range of standards of good practice.
- Demonstrate the school’s willingness to be held professionally accountable.
- Enhance credibility with its immediate constituents and with the community at large.
- Demonstrate that the school is part of the larger entity of independent school education.
- Focus on the institution rather than on individuals which helps to ensure the long-term health of the school.
Elementary and middle schools interested in accreditation by AISNE should contact Assistant Executive Director Bonnie Ricci at 781-843-8440 x461.