- Learning Support
Cambridge Friends School, Cambridge, MA
Accredited by AISNE and FCE
Cambridge Friends School has an opening for a 1 on 1 aide for 4th grade student for the remainder of the 2020-2021 academic year.
Cambridge Friends School is dedicated to providing an outstanding education guided by Quaker principles. We engage students in meaningful academic learning within a caring community strongly committed to social justice. The school’s strength is its Quaker inspired mission and the tremendous passion the educators, students, parents, friends, and trustees have for the school.
We seek candidates who will add to the diversity of the school community. Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 1 on 1 Aid in the subject line.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with ASD. Candidates should:
- Have experience working with elementary school children
- Be knowledgeable and appreciative of the developmental needs of 8/9/10-year-olds
- Be committed to collaborating and working as part of a team
- Be available to start immediately
In this role, responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the student through the day to day classroom routine
- Implement strategies that allow student to reach social and learning potential
- Communicate with classroom teachers and the family regularly
- Help coach student through social interactions, transitions, and academic tasks as needed
The Cambridge Friends School Offers:
Excellent health benefits
A friendly, supportive, collaborative work environment
It is Cambridge Friends School’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, identity, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We seek candidates who will add to the diversity of the school community. Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, resume, and references to: k.marion@