Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Dana Hall School seeks candidates for the position of Admission Assistant/Visit Coordinator The individual in this position will be accountable for:
- Welcoming families to campus and serving as initial contact
- Scheduling admission visits and interviews
- Coordinating student tour guides and visitors’ on-site meetings with other faculty/staff
- Answering the main Admission phone line and email account, managing the office calendar, and responding to general Admission inquiries
- Preparing and mailing Admission application packetsOverseeing on-campus event registration and assisting with event planning, when needed
- Performing various clerical tasks (scanning, filing, scheduling, etc.)
- Maintaining Reception Room and general office supplies
Candidates should possess excellent social, written and oral communication skills; an ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines, the flexibility to manage multiple and, at times, competing priorities; excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail; the ability to maintain confidentiality; and the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, detail-oriented, collaborative, and willing to join a dynamic, fast-paced office that welcomes families from all over the world. This position is an essential part of the Admission team, welcoming and assisting prospective families, coordinating with multiple offices across campus, and supporting various facets of the admission process
Candidates should have a college degree and a minimum of three years of administrative experience, preferably in an admission setting. Bilingual abilities in Spanish or Mandarin are a plus. Successful candidates should have a high level of proficiency with a variety of technology systems, including Microsoft and Apple platforms, MS Office Suite, and Google Apps. Candidates must be able to remain seated for extended periods of time.
This a part-time position during the academic year (mid-August through mid-June) reporting to the Director of Enrollment Management and Marketing. Position hours are 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Assistance at two or three weekend or weeknight events will be required in the fall.
Dana Hall seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.