Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Dana Hall values each faculty and staff member and the distinct expertise and perspective she or he contributes to the Dana Hall community. Dana Hall employees are talented individuals who thrive in a setting that supports each individual’s learning style and encourages risk-taking. Working collaboratively, they guide each student to grow into the best possible version of herself.
The individual in this position will be accountable for:
- Maintaining a FileMaker database: managing the integrity of data, processing financial aid applications and awards, recording application statuses and decisions, and applying annual database updates
- Updating Ravenna Connect for the FileMaker program and connecting the data in Ravenna to FileMaker
- Creating enrollment files for the online enrollment process
- Managing the processing of financial aid applications through School and Student Services (SSS), updating financial aid files, and assisting families throughout the process
- Acting as liaison to other departments that rely on admission data and services, as well as the Technology Department for system issues and requirements
- Maintaining enrollment and re-enrollment numbers; tracking event and enrollment statistics, preparing annual statistical report(s), and completing surveys
- Keeping current on Ravenna updates and system enhancements; making recommendations to the office about changes to procedures and best practices; participating in the Ravenna Boston users group
- Overseeing the administration and maintenance of online applications through Ravenna including, but not limited to, data entry, processing, and the updating of applications and related forms, as well as creating requested reports
- Monitoring other accepted applications such as the Standard Application Online and uploading applicant information into Ravenna
- Being an essential part of the Admission team, managing and maintaining all admission and financial aid data, as well as welcoming and assisting prospective families
Candidates must have: a bachelor’s degree; a minimum of 3 years of database management experience, preferably with an ability to write, update, and troubleshoot scripts as required in Filemaker; a knowledge of Ravenna is ideal; a high level of proficiency with a variety of technology systems, including Microsoft and Apple platforms, MS Office suite, and Google Apps.
Successful candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail; excellent written and oral communication skills; an ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines, the flexibility to manage multiple and, at times, competing priorities; the ability to maintain confidentiality; and the ability to work independently and collaboratively. Bilingual abilities in Spanish or Mandarin are a plus. Candidates must be able to remain seated for extended periods of time.
This a 12-month, full-time position reporting to the Director of Enrollment Management and Marketing.
Dana Hall seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.