The Sage School, Foxboro, MA
Accredited by AISNE
ADMISSION & DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
THE SAGE SCHOOL
The Sage School, a Pre-K through Grade 8 school for 170 gifted students in Foxboro, MA, seeks an experienced and organized person to serve as the Admission & Development Associate.
You will directly report to both the Director of Admission and Director of Advancement and will support all staff on the Advancement team in its quest to achieve its mission and success. Duties included are listed into three types of functions: Development Administrative Support, Admissions Support, and Database Management.
Development Administrative Support
- Be the front line for the Development team — answer questions, route alumnae and donors to the appropriate team member, and ensure a positive and welcoming customer service experience for all constituents.
- Assist with preparing agendas and minutes for Development meetings, track RSVPs and manage correspondence with attendees, and support the creation of presentations and materials as needed.
- Assist with all mailings (donation acknowledgements, invitations, other related correspondences).
- Support in the execution of all Development events (logistics, vendor coordination, proposal process, and coordinating meetings, managing the event database, RSVPs, and attendance status).
- Oversee all Development related internal events (Grandfriends Day, Gala, etc.)
- Assist with Annual Fund processes (internal and external)
- Connect with prospective families to generate interest in gaining information and applying to the Sage School
- Interview and tour prospective students and parents/guardians
- Collaborate with faculty to plan assessments
- Support the admission team with managing admission applications, data entry and preparing enrollment reports from database
- Review and evaluate student applications
- Collaborate with Director of Admission to plan and host various events, activities, and programs; including scheduling tours, student visit days, Open Houses and Admission events
- Coordinate food/beverage/refreshments at Admission-related events
- Assist in planning and participate in recruitment events, including sessions that are conducted on-campus, off-campus, and via video conferencing
- Produce donor acknowledgments and complete all data entry for the fundraising team.
- Produce monthly fundraising reporting and dashboards.
- Fulfill data requests for mailing lists and team projects.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn, internalize, and genuinely represent the culture, programs, and traditions that make The Sage School such a special school community
- Maintain ability and desire to build relationships with many constituents- parents, alumnae, applicants across all divisions, community members - and provide school-related information across all divisions as one of the initial points of contact to callers and visitors as they navigate the exploration and admission process
- Work with student and parent Admission Ambassadors
- Attend all school meetings, professional development opportunities, and engage in various aspects of the school community
- Represent The Sage School as part of the Development and Admission Team at meetings and other recruitment events (occasional evening and weekend work required)
- Possess excellent social, written and oral communication skills; an ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of School.
- Assist with school-wide events as needed.
Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume and three references to Lisa Downs, email@example.com