Fay School, Southborough, MA
Accredited by AISNE
The Data Manager ensures the integrity, security, and availability of Advancement Office constituent information. This position requires a high degree of computer literacy, professionalism, and problem- solving skills. The Data Manager works as a member of the Advancement Office team and supports the fundraising and constituent giving goals of the School. The Data Manager reports to the Director of Advancement. This is a full-time, year-round position and is eligible for benefits.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years’ experience working with database systems in a network environment. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. Candidates should have proven analytical and data research skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications. Experience using Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge in a school or other non-profit environment is preferred. Prior experience using data visualization tools is preferred.
Candidates must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task to meet the demands of a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment. Discretion in handling confidential material is expected. Candidates must have strong communication and customer service skills and the ability to effectively prioritize their work.
Fay School seeks candidates who will reflect and enhance the racial, cultural, and gender diversity of our school; a demonstrated ability working in a diverse and inclusive community is essential.
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the Raiser’s Edge Advancement database.
- Ensuring compliance with school-wide standards for data security.
- Establishing and documenting standards for data entry and usage to further improve the efficiency and productivity of the Advancement Office.
- Managing of gift entry and acknowledgment.
- Managing all new constituent data entry and annual roll-overs.
- Designing and producing forecasts and other reports as requested.
- Conducting research projects for the Director of Advancement.
- Providing database training to Advancement Office staff, as needed.
- Managing small and large mailings both in-house and by working with external agencies.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining positive relations with current and prospective donors and constituents.
- Fulfilling requests for information from other school offices.
- Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume with the subject line, “Advancement Data Manger” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fay School admits students of any race, color, religion or creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic background, or with any disability that can be reasonably accommodated by the School, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Fay School. The School does not discriminate on the basis of such factors in the administration of its educational policies, employment policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, athletics, or other school administered programs.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the School’s non-discrimination policies, including its Title IX policy:
Diane Byrne, Director of Finance & Operations
48 Main Street, Southborough, MA 01772