Austin Prep, Reading, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Austin Preparatory School, located in Reading, Massachusetts about 15 miles north of Boston, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Director of Admissions. Founded in 1961, Austin Prep is an independent co-educational Catholic day school in the Augustinian tradition for students in grades 6-12. There are 700+ students enrolled in the school. The Assistant Director reports to the Director of Admissions and is responsible for supporting all enrollment initiatives and programs. This candidate is expected to be involved in the extracurricular life of the school as well.
- Bachelor’s degree; and 2-3 years of experience in admissions is preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates who have prior experience working in independent schools and those with knowledge of the Boston area market
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment is a must
- A positive can-do attitude, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills are essential in this role
- Working some evenings and/or weekends are required, especially during the height of Admissions season (October-January)
Full Time 12 Months Immediate Opening
Interested candidates should submit the following electronic documents as a single PDF to email@example.com. Please put Application for Assistant Director of Admissions in the subject line.
1) Letter of Interest
3) List of five professional references that includes e-mail, phone number, and a description of the professional relationship (references will not be contacted without the applicant’s permission)
Review of applications will begin immediately and qualified candidates will be contacted as materials are received. For full consideration, application materials must be received no later than Tuesday, April 30, 2018.