Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Dana Hall School seeks candidates for the position of Associate Director for Alumnae Relations and Giving. The individual in this position will be accountable for:
- Building a strong and effective alumnae relations program and creating metrics to benchmark against other schools and growth of Dana Hall’s program
- Working with the Director of the Dana Fund, the Senior Gift Officer for Reunion Giving, and the Director of Major and Planned Gifts to design and implement a comprehensive alumnae giving program that increases overall dollars raised and participation by alumnae of all classes
- Soliciting all alumnae for annual gifts except those in reunion years or assigned to the Director of Major and Planned Gifts
- Recruiting, training and managing the Alumnae Council, class correspondents, class agents, and other alumnae volunteers
- Designing and executing, with help from the Assistant Director of Alumnae Events, the fall and spring alumnae reunions
- Collaborating with the Director of Special Events and Parent Relations in the promotion and execution of the bi-annual signature event She Sails
- Working with division directors to recommend and recruit alumnae for student programs and events
- Recommend to appropriate advancement office staff those alumnae who should receive special visits and solicitations.
- Managing and supporting alumnae across the country and around the world.
Candidates must have: a bachelor’s degree; demonstrated fundraising experience (minimum 3 years) and success, preferably in a similar institution; demonstrated experience in the field and a solid track record in building a vital alumnae program and developing a strong core of alumnae leaders; ability to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends. Candidates must be able to remain seated for extended periods.
Successful candidates will possess: excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail; positive, proactive attitude; excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to articulate the School’s mission and priorities; knowledge of Raiser’s Edge/NXT a plus.
This is a twelve-month, full-time position reporting to the Director of the Dana Fund.
Dana Hall seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.