St. Michael's Country Day School, Newport, RI
Accredited by AISNE
St. Michael’s Country Day School is an independent day school in Newport, RI serving students in preschool through grade eight. The school has opened a search for Associate Teachers in our Lower School (Grades 1 – 4). Candidates must have a degree in Elementary Education and a minimum of two years of experience.
- Implement lessons in all area of the grade-level curriculum
- Knowledge of Singapore Math, Guided Reading and Responsive Classrooms is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to enhance student learning
- Exhibit kindness, respect and compassion in all interactions with students, parents and colleagues
- Collaborate well with Lead Teacher
St. Michael’s values and supports reflective teaching practices, on-going professional development and teachers who see themselves as lifelong learners. To learn more about St. Michael's Country Day School go to www.smcds.org.
St. Michael’s is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against an individual in regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Qualified candidates should email resume/supporting documents to Lauren Abraham, Head of Lower School at firstname.lastname@example.org