Chapel Hill - Chauncy Hall School, Waltham, MA
Accredited by NEASC
The Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is seeking a creative, progressively minded, and hard-working person to teach in our Science Department and work in our co-curricular program. As a school that embraces Multiple Intelligences philosophy, we seek teachers who work diligently to reach all learners and believe, as we do, that it is not “how smart you are” but rather “how you are smart.” This position primarily involves teaching our Biochemistry II course with an average of 10 students per class, as well as participating in two seasons of our co-curricular program.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A creative and progressive approach to teaching and learning
- Willingness to work hard and have fun
- A working understanding of Multiple Intelligences philosophy
- A commitment to interdisciplinary work
- Prior teaching experience in teaching biology, chemistry and/or environmental science
- An academic background, and preferably a major, in biology, chemistry or environmental science
- Ability to contribute positively to our co-curricular program; particular consideration will be given to athletic coaching experience
For more information about Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall, please visit our website at www.chch.org.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Josh Bubar, Assistant Head of School, Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School, 785 Beaver Street, Waltham, MA 02452. Email at email@example.com. No phone calls please. Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is an equal opportunity employer.