Hebron Academy, Hebron, ME
Accredited by NEASC
The Data Processing Specialist is an integral member of the Admissions team, reporting to the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid. The Specialist is in charge of analyzing, organizing, and streamlining the admissions data at Hebron Academy for efficiency in application processing and for trend analysis and reporting.
The Data Processing Specialist serves as the primary information technology expert within the Admissions Department and is a liaison for information sharing between the Admissions Office and all other campus offices.
- Oversee the maintenance, enhancement, and upgrades of a constituent Blackbaud Enrollment Management database, including the collection, storage, and analysis of admissions and enrollment information. Troubleshoot daily database users’ questions. Serve as primary contact with the database software vendors.
- Help staff members who handle biographical information gathering, data entry and enrollment procedures.
- Serve as liaison from Admissions to other departments, overseeing workflow of all technology-focused projects within Admissions.
- Manage all imports/exports of data between the admissions database and campus-wide databases, as well as relevant off campus databases.
- Manage F-1 Student Sevis records.
- Responsible for data related communications to constituents.
- Work with program directors to develop methods to increase efficiency and advance their programs through the use of the admissions database/technology.
- Ensure clear and complete documentation of all database-related policies and procedures.
- Serve on school-wide committees as needed.
- Admissions work has seasonal peaks. Work additional and/or irregular hours when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and work experience in technology.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Information Technology, relational database management, and/or data analysis, preferably in a nonprofit setting.
- Proficiency with Blackbaud's Enrollment management software preferred.
- Proficiency with email workflows and Finalsite.
- Outstanding commitment to high quality customer service.
- Experience directly managing employees.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills. Detailed oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, make good decisions, and troubleshoot problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
Status/Hours: Full-time 40 hours per week. Occasional weekend or evening hours may be required. Schedule may vary according to department and Hebron Academy needs.
Interested candidates should send an application and resume to Edwin Nunez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Admissions and Financial Aid at Hebron Academy.
About Hebron Academy
Hebron Academy, founded in 1804, is an independent, college preparatory boarding and day school for students in grades six through postgraduate. Nestled between the sparkling ocean waters of coastal Maine and the majestic White Mountains, Hebron Academy’s prime location offers access to the best in outdoor recreation as well as a place apart from distraction, where students have time and space to discover oneself and make true friends. Professional, caring teachers and coaches are dedicated to inspiring and guiding students to reach their highest potential in mind, body, and spirit. Visit our site at www.hebronacademy.org.
- Data Processing Specialist