Milton Academy, Milton, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Milton Academy is an independent coeducational national boarding and day school, serving 1,000 students in grades K-12 eight miles south of Boston.
The Development and Alumni Relations Office seeks a Development Events Assistant. This position is responsible for all administrative support of event and engagement activities, helping to create meaningful guest experiences through more than 40 on- and off-campus events a year.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Primary responder of all event inquiries by phone and email
- Manage all event communications, including invitations, reminders, post-event follow-up and more
- Create and manage online event registration forms and pages
- Provide administrative support to include nametag creation, tracking of RSVP’s and ordering event supplies
- Research new venues and vendors, conduct peer benchmarking and more
- Offer critical support for Reunion Weekend, managing RSVP’s and related data entry, serving as the primary on-site registration and housing liaison, and more
- Additional duties as assigned
Other required experience and abilities:
- Excellent organization and time-management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive demeanor in the office; comfortable as a liaison to the campus, alumni and parent community; customer service oriented
- Critical thinker and eager problem solver
- Strong computer skills and willingness to learn more; expertise in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google docs
- Familiarity with online marketing tools and channels preferred (WordPress, iModules, email platforms)
- Must be receptive to supervision and professional development.
Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree and have at least one year of administrative or events experience.
Milton Academy welcomes candidates who would add to the racial, cultural, and gender balance of the School community. Milton Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: https://www.milton.edu/about/careers-at-milton/how-to-apply/