Fontbonne, Milton, MA
Accredited by NEASC
The Director of Community Outreach and Partnerships is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and enhancing relationships with community partners including parents, partner school personnel, and community influencers. She/He will also work with Fontbonne administrators, teachers, staff, and students to develop programming that supports partnerships. The ultimate goal for this work is to increase the number and yield rate of applications for admission.
The Director of Community Outreach and Partnerships is a full-time, exempt position that will report to Fontbonne’s Executive Director and work closely with the Director of Admissions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Community Outreach and Partnerships is responsible for:
- Facilitate and enhance synergistic partnerships with partner schools to maximize our relationship and increase engagement (school principals/grade eight teacher)
- Represent the school in Government or Department of Education meetings to be aware of emerging trends, how to better position Fontbonne’s offer, how to partner in collaborative efforts that will increase Fontbonne’s business opportunities.
- Engage nonprofit organizations to be part of our academic/enrichment programs for the Early College Model.
- Work with Fontbonne Staff and Faculty to design, implement, and engage students of partner schools to participate in enrichment programs.
- Recruit prospective students including 9th grade applicants, Admit 6/7, transfer, and international students
- Conduct Classroom Visits
i. Fall - 9th grade applicants
ii. Spring - Admit 6 and rising 8th grade students
- Attend Admissions Fairs (nights and weekends)
- On Campus Tours (after school hours and weekends)
- Develop Parent/Community Leader Ambassador corps structure and plan of action
- Determine target schools
- Determine target neighborhoods
- Develop information packets for Parent Ambassadors
- Plan and execute training meeting for Parent Ambassadors
- Network with Parent Ambassadors to connect with prospective families
- Schedule and execute events hosted by Parent Ambassadors
i. Neighborhood Coffees
ii. Zoom calls
- Work with Marketing team for social media communications
- Recruit and train student Admissions Ambassadors
- Schedule and execute on campus tours
- Manages and organizes Shadow Days
- Manages and implements conversion strategies and events
- Collaborate with Director of Admissions on:
- Shadow Days
- Marketing and Materials
- Major admissions events including, but not limited to, Open House and Admitted Student Evening
- Attend monthly Board Enrollment Committee meetings
- Embodies the Charism and Spirit of the Sisters of St. Joseph, faith-filled values for faculty, staff, parents, and students and adherence to the educational and spiritual mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston.
- Excellent organizational skills, time-management skills, and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong external relationships.
- Ability to handle competing demands and priorities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bilingual or knowledge of several languages is a plus.
- Proven record of success in meeting time based goals and working collaboratively with a team.
- Experience in an all-girls college preparatory institution is preferred.
- Knowledge of, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Ravenna.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends and moderate travel.
About The Congregation of the Sister of St. Joseph
The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph and the Sponsored Ministries, including Fontbonne Academy, are equal employment opportunity employers. Consistent with those religious exemptions provided in statutory and constitutional law, employment decisions are based on merit, job requirements and qualifications, and organization needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Fontbonne Academy complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees. It is the policy of Fontbonne Academy to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Massachusetts Fair Employment Practices Act. Fontbonne Academy will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability.
Interested Candidates should send a cover letter and resume in MS word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position and your name in the subject line.
- Community outreach