- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Inly School, Scituate, MA
Accredited by AISNE and AMS
Inly School, a dynamic, co-ed Pre School – Grade 8 community on the South Shore of Massachusetts, seeks an impassioned leader, who will guide us on our ongoing journey towards increased diversity, equity, and inclusion. This is a 10-month, full-time school year position.
The Director will be a member of the Administrative Team and report directly to the Head of School.
In partnership with the Head of School, the administrative team, and Committee on Diversity and Equity, the Director of Inclusion will bring strategic leadership and implementation of strategies to innovate and strengthen Inly’s anti-bias curriculum, as well as deepen our programs and practices in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Director will collaborate with the Head of School and partner with different departments within the school to:
- Develop and lead effective, inclusive policies and procedures, which will enable Inly to develop capacity to serve a diverse community well.
- Develop and implement anti-bias curriculum in our Montessori-plus program, building cultural competencies and skills in our various constituent groups.
- Effectively teach anti-bias curriculum in Toddler through Middle School settings.
- Provide and oversee professional development, training, and outreach efforts for administration, faculty, staff, Board of Trustees, and parents.
- Complete Shared Learning Community trainings and participate in leadership as needed.
- Work with Curriculum Director, Program Directors and level teams to integrate the work into the curriculum.
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring, on-boarding, and retention of faculty and staff of color, through ongoing mentorship.
- Work with the Admissions Department to attract and recruit students and families of color
- Attend and contribute to diversity and equity outreach efforts, including but not limited to participation in the selection of speakers, productions, and other cultural events.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: Donna Milani Luther, Head of School: firstname.lastname@example.org
INLY SCHOOL | 46 WATCH HILL DRIVE, SCITUATE, MA 02066 | WWW.INLYSCHOOL.ORG