Lesley Ellis School, Arlington, MA
Accredited by AISNE.
Independent school (Preschool – Grade 8) seeks candidates with a strong commitment to progressive education, excellent academic preparation, student-centered classrooms, and anti-bias curriculum. We are looking for individuals who will bring expertise and enthusiasm to teaching and have the desire to work closely with co-teacher and specialists to ensure an enriching school experience for young learners.
Qualified applicants will be able to:
- Work collaboratively with co-teacher to plan lessons, design programs and implement curriculum;
- Provide positive guidance techniques to maintain a child-centered, developmentally based classroom environment;
- Demonstrate respect for diversity among faculty and student body and promote a classroom environment which values diversity and pluralistic worldview;
- Serve as a full community member.
- BA degree in early childhood education
- Commitment to developmental, multi-cultural, anti-bias education
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three letters of reference to:
Deanne Benson, Head of School
Lesley Ellis School is an equal opportunity employer