Park Street School, Boston, MA
Thank you for your interest in working at Park Street School. parkstreetschool.org
Park Street School is located in the heart of Boston’s historic Beacon Hill neighborhood and offers a continuous, integrated, Christian-based learning environment to students from toddler to grade six. Exemplifying a Christian worldview, Park Street School is an equal opportunity employer and is continuously striving to maintain a faculty and staff with varying backgrounds and cultural experiences.
We have begun reviewing applications for preschool and elementary science teacher position for the 2020-21 school year.
Please email email@example.com for complete job descriptions. If you are interested in being considered, please complete our online employment application
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available:
- Job Categories : Classroom Teacher > Preschool
- Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
- Classroom Teacher > Elementary
- Values that we hold high are trustworthiness, honesty, diligence, open communication, fairness, and politeness. All employees and volunteers at Park Street School work together to fulfill the school’s mission statement. We expect to employ professionals who will work beyond job descriptions, creating both a fulfilling career environment and very successful outcomes for our students. Park Street School offers competitive benefits, generous time off, and a meaningful work environment with like-minded colleagues.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- Employment Department
- 67 Brimmer St
- Boston, Massachusetts 02108
- Phone: 617-523-7577
- Email: click here