Charles River School, Dover, MA
Accredited by AISNE
Apply here by sending a resume and letter of interest to Associate Head of School Elizabeth Clayton.
Charles River School is a unique, inclusive independent PreK-8 school located 16 miles west of Boston. We nurture each student by igniting curiosity, encouraging creativity, and cultivating intellectual engagement. Our graduates know themselves, understand others, and shape the future of our diverse world with confidence and compassion.
We are seeking an energetic elementary educator to co-teach fourth grade. The successful candidate will have experience in curriculum development and will work closely with a co-teacher to plan and implement a thematic curriculum that honors children’s developmental pace and includes language arts, math, social studies, and social-emotional skills.
- Providing support to students in social, emotional, and academic areas
- Communicating with parents about classroom events and student progress
- Participating as a full member of the CRS faculty (e.g., participating in recess and carpool duties, attending weekly meetings, serving on a committee, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Attention to detail and impeccable follow-through
- A well-developed sense of humor
Charles River School actively seeks candidates who represent diversity. Interested individuals should send a resume and letter of interest to Associate Head of School Elizabeth Clayton (firstname.lastname@example.org).