Fay School, Southborough, MA
Accredited by AISNE
We seek a dynamic, flexible, and creative individual who loves teaching and understands how to engage elementary children in learning. Building on Fay’s existing programs, this teacher will be a homeroom teacher and collaborate with colleagues to teach grade one students in the Primary School. This is a temporary position and is not eligible for benefits. Campus housing may be available.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of teaching experience of elementary school children. A bachelor’s degree in elementary education or a related field is required; a master’s degree is strongly preferred. Fay School seeks candidates who will reflect and enhance the racial, cultural, and gender diversity of our school community.
- Preparing materials, lessons, and regular assessments of students in grade two using a variety of teaching strategies
- Effectively using technology to enhance instruction and to teach classes via livestream or distance learning students as required
- Assessing students’ performance by issuing effort grades and comments
- Conducting parent conferences and communicating effectively with parents
- Attending team and department meetings, and major school events as require
- As a homeroom teacher, being a primary point of contact for communication with parents
Salary to be determined based on experience and education. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and list of three references via email with the subject line “Grade Two Teacher” to email@example.com.
Fay School, 48 Main Street, Southborough MA 01772
Fay School admits students of any race, color, religion or creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic background, or with any disability that can be reasonably accommodated by the School, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Fay School. The School does not discriminate on the basis of such factors in the administration of its educational policies, employment policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, athletics, or other school administered programs.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the School’s non-discrimination policies, including its Title IX policy:
Diane Byrne, Director of Finance & Operations
48 Main Street, Southborough, MA 01772