Hebron Academy, Hebron, ME
Accredited by NEASC
Work closely with the Director of Admissions and the Director of Development to develop and implement a broad, comprehensive, and strategic marketing and branding plan designed to promote enrollment and fundraising.
Full time, year-round position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the development of content and execution of the annual marketing and campaign plans that engage internal and external constituents in the support and promotion of the school.
Oversee the production of a variety of materials meant to increase the school’s visibility and competitive positioning, and enhance the public’s perception of the school.
Collaborate with the Admissions team and the Development Office to:
- Develop strategies to recruit prospective students and engage alumni and families.
- Develop a comprehensive publications program (concept, design, content, editorial, and production for paper and electronic communications) that reaches and influences the school’s target audiences.
- Write press releases
- Shape and maintain the strategic and creative direction of the school’s website.
- Manage an integrated online presence on social media platforms
- Work across all departments to trumpet student activities and successes.
- Assist with writing speeches for the Head of School.
- Cultivate and maintain working relationships between the academy and the media
- Supervise professional consultants contracted to address communication and marketing goals.
Participation in occasional evenings and weekends in support of special academy events required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in communication, marketing and/or educational setting preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively lead, manage, and inspire a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment with multiple creative projects.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to establish priorities, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail are essential, along with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with school marketing and communication software and services required; experience with Finalsite strongly preferred.
- Experience with graphic design and filmmaking software a plus
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hebron Academy
Hebron Academy, founded in 1804, is an independent, college preparatory boarding and day school for students in grades six through postgraduate. Hebron Academy’s prime location offers access to the best in outdoor recreation as well as a place apart from distraction, where students have time and space to discover oneself and make true friends. Professional, caring teachers and coaches are dedicated to inspiring and guiding students to reach their highest potential in mind, body, and spirit. Visit our website at www.hebronacademy.org.