Inly School, Scituate, MA
Accredited by AISNE and AMS
Inly School seeks an experienced Upper Elementary teacher to team-teach in a multi-age elementary classroom (grades 4–6) beginning in August 2020. Qualified applicants must have:
- The ability to team-teach using a variety of instructional methods.
- Experience in curriculum development and delivery of content
- Minimum of three years experience working with children at this age level.
- Montessori certification, 9–12 and AMS preferred (training available for qualified candidate)
- A strong foundation in and understanding of Montessori philosophy and pedagogy, as well as an interest in current educational research and innovative practices.
- Experience with Lucy Calkins Writers Workshop and Fountas and Pinnell literacy program a plus
- Willingness to work with peers in day-to-day activities, instruction, classroom management, transitions, recess, technology, experiential learning, and parent communication
- Proficiency with technology
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Donna Milani Luther, Head of School at email@example.com
- Upper Elementary Teacher