- Information Technology
Eaglebrook School, Deerfield, MA
Accredited by AISNE
ABOUT EAGLEBROOK SCHOOL
Eaglebrook is a junior boarding and day school for boys in grades six, seven, eight and nine, located in Deerfield, Massachusetts. Founded in 1922, Eaglebrook’s vision is to help each student develop his unique gifts during the important middle school years, and our mission is to meet boys where they are in their development and to encourage them to build self-confidence through success. Eaglebrook offers a rich and diverse curriculum geared toward the learning styles of middle school boys.
Eaglebrook School actively seeks a full-time employee to work in the Technology Office. Successful candidate will provide hardware, software, and network support for students, staff, and faculty, including installing, managing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
Installing, managing, and maintaining various school systems:
- Provide help desk support to students, staff, and faculty
- Support for Chromebook one-to-one program
- Administration of G Suite for Education platform
- Services including Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Network switches, wireless infrastructure, and firewall
- Avaya IP Office phone system
- Phone and copier assistance
- Classroom technology
- All other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Very strong self-motivation to learn new technologies and solve problems independently
- Administration of Mac OS workstations
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Familiarity with Layer-2 and Layer-3 networking concepts, including VLANs, switching, routing, and web content filters.
- Solid communication skills and ability to train staff in basic computer use
- Ability to work weekends, mornings, and evenings
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass all required background screenings and display high ethical standards
- Experience with AV equipment such as Crestron multimedia presentation systems, mixing boards, and wireless microphones a plus.
- Previous experience with JAMF Pro
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org