- Registered Nurse
Lexington Christian Academy, Lexington, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Lexington Christian Academy is seeking a part-time registered nurse to assist the Director of Health Services in managing the health needs of students. Preference will be given to an RN who is also a licensed school nurse. General duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct nursing care to students during the school day
- Collaborate with dorm staff and on call nurses to ensure follow up care for boarding students after school hours as needed
- Accompany boarding students to doctor appointments as needed
- Manage documentation of health information in the electronic medical record. Maintain confidentiality in communicating and recording health information.
- Support the Director of Health Services with any other tasks to assist in keeping the health office well organized.
CREDENTIALS: Registered Nurse certification
SPIRITUAL MATURITY: Recognizing that LCA is strongly committed to the historic Christian faith, we expect that candidates will subscribe to the Academy’s Statement of Faith, Standards for Christian Living and be active participants in a Christian congregation.
LCA is a grade 6-12, independent college preparatory school that exists to educate young men and women in the arts and sciences in the context of a complete commitment to the Gospel of Jesus Christ by developing intellectual ability, nurturing spiritual and moral growth, encouraging creativity, and instilling a desire to serve God and others.
Salary & SCHEDULE
Pay is a competitive hourly rate, 16 hours per week, with some schedule flexibility. This position begins on August 23, 2019. Some additional hours are available for training.
Email a resume, cover letter, three (3) professional references, transcripts, and brief answers to the questions found below to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include brief answers to the following questions:
- Describe your view of Christian education and your commitment to it?
- What motivates you to work in a Christian school?