Inly School, Scituate, MA
Accredited by AISNE
Apply Here by emailing your cover letter and resume.
Seeking an experienced and enthusiastic teacher. The ideal applicant has a strong foundation in and understanding of Montessori philosophy and pedagogy, as well as an interest in current educational research and innovative practices.
Qualified applicants must have:
- The ability to team-teach using a variety of instructional methods
- Minimum of three years experience working with children at this age level
- Proven ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Experience using the following literacy programs strongly preferred: Lucy Calkins Writers’ Workshop, Words Their Way, Fountas and Pinnell
- Montessori certification, 6–9 and AMS preferred (training available for qualified candidate)
- A strong foundation in and understanding of Montessori philosophy and pedagogy, as well as an interest in current educational research and innovative practices
- Willingness to work with peers in day-to-day activities, instruction, classroom management, transitions, recess, technology, experiential learning, and parent communication
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency with technology
- An innovative mindset and desire to grow
Please email your resume and cover letter to: