The Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School, Waltham, MA
Accredited by NEASC
The Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is seeking a creative, progressively minded, and hard-working individual to teach in our Math Department and work in our co-curricular program. As a school that embraces Multiple Intelligences philosophy and Differentiated Instruction pedagogy, we seek teachers who work diligently to reach all learners and believe, as we do, that it is not “how smart you are” but rather “how you are smart.” This position involves teaching four classes with an average of 12 students per class; specific courses will be determined upon hiring. The teacher will also participate in two seasons of our co-curricular program.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A creative and progressive approach to teaching and learning
- Willingness to work hard and have fun
- Demonstrated capacity to teach across the mathematics curriculum
- A working understanding of Multiple Intelligences philosophy and Differentiated Instruction pedagogy
- Prior teaching experience in teaching math
- An academic background, and preferably a major, in math
- Ability to contribute positively to our co-curricular program (previous soccer coaching experience will be a positive in this area.
For more information about Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall, please visit our website at www.chch.org.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Josh Bubar, Assistant Head of School, Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School, 785 Beaver Street, Waltham, MA 02452. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is an equal opportunity employer.