Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Dana Hall School is seeking an experienced, part-time Middle School math teacher beginning in January 2020. Responsibilities will include teaching one section of Algebra I and participating as needed in the co-curricular life of the school.
The ideal candidate will possess most or all of these qualifications:
- Experience teaching Middle School math, with experience teaching beyond Algebra I a plus
- A post-secondary degree
- Experience in employing a variety of pedagogical approaches for different learning styles
- Interest in using technology thoughtfully and creatively to enhance teaching and learning (Dana Hall School is a 1-1 iPad school)
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive learning environment
- Flexibility and collaborative spirit in working with department members and colleagues across disciplines as a member of a small division
Dana Hall School seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and inclusive educational practices.
- Sabbatical Replacement