Park Street School, Boston, MA
Thank you for your interest in working at Park Street School, a continuous, integrated Christian-based education for children, toddler through sixth grade. Exemplifying a Christian world view, Park Street School is an equal opportunity employer and is continuously striving to maintain a faculty and staff with varying backgrounds and cultural experiences.
Values that we hold high are trustworthiness, honesty, diligence, open communication, fairness, and politeness. All employees and volunteers at Park Street School work together to fulfill the school’s Mission Statement. We expect to employ professionals who will work beyond job descriptions, creating both a fulfilling career environment and very successful outcomes for our students.
We are seeking to hire a part-time School Psychologist to join a friendly, dedicated, and energetic group of educators for the 2019-20 school year. The right candidate will:
- Meet with students for individual and group counseling
- Evaluate in the areas of psycho-educational, neuropsychological, attentional, academic, social-emotional, and functional behavioral assessments
- Attend team meetings and annual IEP/504 meetings
- Consult with parents/outside providers/school staff
- Maintain proper documentation/notes for each student
- PhD/MA in School Psychology or PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Licensure as a School Psychologist (Levels: All) by the Massachusetts Department of Education OR licensure as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Evaluator: 2 years
- Psycho-therapy: 2 years
The right candidate should:
- Be experienced in conducting Psychological and Educational testing and evaluations
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills with timely turnaround of reports
- Demonstrate ability to deliver engaging and creative social-emotional groups
- Have the ability to work independently and with others
- Have an outgoing personality and possess high energy
- Be an excellent communicator and have the ability to present at team and parent meetings
Please e-mail the following items to our employment office at email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Resume / CV
- Two sample redacted reports