Chapel Hill - Chauncy Hall School, Waltham, MA
Accredited by NEASC
The Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is seeking a creative, progressively minded, and hard-working individual to teach Visual Arts beginning in the 2021-22 school year. As a school that embraces Multiple Intelligences philosophy, we seek teachers who work diligently to reach all learners and believe, as we do, that it is not “how smart you are” but rather “how you are smart.” This position will consist of teaching digital photography, film, and other digital media courses in the visual arts department, as well as serving as a student advisor and participating in two seasons of co-curricular programming.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A creative and progressive approach to teaching and learning
- Willingness to work hard and have fun
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A working understanding of Multiple Intelligences philosophy and Differentiated Instruction pedagogy
- Prior teaching experience in visual arts & digital media
- An academic background, and preferably a major, in visual arts
- Experience in technical theater or athletic coaching a significant positive for this position
For more information about Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall, please visit our website at www.chch.org. Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Josh Bubar, Assistant Head of School, Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School, 785 Beaver Street, Waltham, MA 02452. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is an equal opportunity employer.