Charles River School, Dover, MA
Accredited by AISNE
Apply here by sending a resume and letter of interest to Associate Head of School Elizabeth Clayton.
Charles River School, located just 16 miles west of Boston, is a unique, inclusive independent PreK-8 school in Dover, MA. CRS nurtures each student by igniting curiosity, encouraging creativity, and cultivating intellectual engagement. Our graduates know themselves, understand others, and shape the future of our diverse world with confidence and compassion.
We are seeking an energetic early childhood educator to co-teach a combined PreKindergarten/Kindergarten class. The PreK/K classroom environment at CRS is Reggio-inspired and constructivist at its core. The successful candidate will work with a co-teacher to plan and implement a thematic curriculum that honors children’s developmental pace and includes language arts, math, science, and social-emotional skills.
- Providing support to students in social, emotional, and academic areas
- Communicating with parents about classroom events and student progress
- Working collaboratively with early childhood teachers (PreK-2) to plan and implement curriculum and to share information about students
- Participating as a full member of the CRS faculty (e.g., participating in recess and carpool duties, attending weekly meetings, serving on a committee, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Attention to detail and impeccable follow-through
- A well-developed sense of humor
Charles River School actively seeks candidates who represent diversity. Interested individuals should send a resume and letter of interest to Associate Head of School Elizabeth Clayton (firstname.lastname@example.org).