Riverbend School, South Natick, MA
Accredited by AISNE
Riverbend School seeks a Marketing and Communications Manager to begin immediately. The Marketing and Communications Manager works collaboratively to promote all aspects of the school’s vision and brand. A member of the senior administrative team, the Marketing and Communication Manager reports directly to the Head of School. This is a full-time exempt position that requires occasional evening and weekend work.
Founded in 2010 as a result of the merger of Eliot and Natick Montessori schools, Riverbend School is a leading Toddler-Grade 8 independent school located in Natick, Massachusetts. We are a collaborative Montessori community of 200 children, 50 faculty and staff, that believes that children learn best when they take ownership of their learning.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage website and all social media initiatives
- Leverage tools to ensure ongoing and overall health of the school’s digital platforms
- Conduct keyword research and conceptualize, draft, execute and maintain SEO-friendly website content that is also optimized for conversion.
- Manage site reporting needs, compiling and reporting on key site usage metrics. Ability to use web analytics data to recommend improvement actions on the basis of those metrics.
- Prepare weekly and quarterly newsletters
- Take photographs and videos at school events for publications and video design
- Design School banners, ads, invitations and flyers for internal and external use
- Responsible for writing all public communications and working with media outlets for press releases
- Update Google calendar for website
- Coordinate strategic marketing efforts with the Director of Enrollment Management
- Serve on Institutional Advancement Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in working in Marketing and Graphic Design for a minimum of 3-5 years, preferably in a nonprofit environment
- Experience using tools to manage the school’s digital platform
- Experience with managing websites, including maintaining SEO-friendly content
- Understands and is proficient at working with Adobe Creative and Google Suites
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be comfortable working in a culturally diverse environment and committed to embracing differences and valuing multiple perspectives
If interested in applying, please visit our website: http://www.riverbendschool.org/about-us/careers/
Riverbend School employs people of any age, race, color, national and ethnic origin, marital status, religion, political belief, disability and sexual orientation.