St John's Prep, Danvers, MA
Accredited by NEASC
St. John’s Prep is an inclusive, Catholic, Xaverian Brothers Sponsored School for young men in grades 6 through 12. Founded on the Xaverian values of compassion, humility, simplicity, trust and zeal, we educate students to be, do and stand for good in the world. We enroll 1,500 students from more than 90 communities.
The Marketing and Communications Associate will collaborate closely with the marketing and communications team, as well as admission, advancement, auxiliary programs, and student life staff to support the School’s strategic marketing and communications initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who thinks creatively, writes well, and is eager to be a part of a dynamic and motivated team. This is a fulltime staff position reporting to the Associate Director of Communications.
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to conceptualize, design, and produce a range of digital, print, and written content, including social media graphics, postcards, advertisements, and school news stories.
- Assist with writing, editing, and scheduling email communications to internal and external constituents, including parents, students, faculty and staff, alumni, prospective families, and donors.
- Photograph daily campus life and special events; maintain a comprehensive photo archive.
- Work with the Associate Director of Marketing and Communication and the Digital Marketing Manager to create and maintain engaging web pages and portals.
- Monitor campaign success and make recommendations to increase effectiveness.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, English, or related field preferred
- One to five year of related experience (including internships)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- High level of comfort with technology; ability to quickly learn and utilize new platforms and systems
- Design experience; familiarity with Adobe Suite a plus
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends as needed
St. John's Prep is committed to building a diverse and inclusive campus community. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups. We seek applicants who demonstrate a commitment to multiculturalism and diversity that is manifested in classroom practice, student engagement, interpersonal communication, and curricular decisions. For more information about our academic, spiritual and student life programs, please visit www.stjohnsprep.org.
Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter, resumé, and academic transcripts to Tracii Schaeublin, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 16, 2021. Please, no phone calls.