- Enrollment Management
Solomon Schechter Day School, Inc., Newton, MA
Accredited by AISNE
About the School:
The Solomon Schechter Day School (15 months through Grade 8) nurtures self-discovery through an innovative and engaging curriculum. We ignite a spark in students for Jewish learning and a love of Israel while fostering a caring, collaborative and joyful community.
The Admission and Family Engagement Officer will join a vibrant and fast-paced team and assist in the implementation of the school’s admission process for students from 15 months through kindergarten and their families. The officer builds relationships with prospective families considering Schechter, supporting recruitment, data collection/tracking/reporting and enrollment of candidates. The officer develops and implements programming designed to engage prospective families with the school and build a strong and meaningful community. The officer will report to the Director of Enrollment and Marketing.
- Assist in developing and executing a strategic vision for the recruitment, marketing and enrollment of students.
- Support the recruitment and application process including: data collection/entry/tracking, relationship building, review and enrollment of candidates.
- Ensure dynamic and engaging visits for prospective families to showcase our school, faculty, educational program, mission and vision.
- Develop and implement programs to build connections with prospective families, and newly enrolled families.
- Collaborate in the planning and implementing of admission-focused events.
- Further the school’s relationship with local feeder schools, camps and synagogues, realtors and other local business leaders to market the school to relocating professionals.
- Represent Schechter at school-wide and community events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Admissions experience required.
- Demonstrated energetic and enthusiastic presence.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability to work proactively, take initiative and think creatively.
- Knowledge of early childhood development and recruitment and retention issues.
- Expertise in social media, Blackbaud or other enrollment management database and Google
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with Jewish day schools and/or Jewish communal life .
- Ability to travel between campuses and to events, and work occasional Sunday/weeknight event.
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience.
- We thrive to provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that supports our faculty and staff, including: health insurance, prescription drug benefit, vision, healthcare/dependent care flexible spending account (FSA), long term disability, life insurance, 403(b) with employer matching, tuition reduction for employees’ children, paid holidays, sick, personal and vacation time, and early dismissal on Fridays.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent Engagement