Epstein Hillel School, Marblehead, MA
Accredited by AISNE
About Epstein Hillel School:
Epstein Hillel School, a vibrant and progressive independent K-8 Jewish day school in Marblehead Massachusetts.
We seek a dynamic and flexible individual who loves working with and engaging students to join the EHS Learning Center team. The ideal candidate holds a dual degree in Speech-Language pathology and Special Education. This person is creative, flexible, and committed to professional development. Applicants must have outstanding teaching ability, sensitivity to the social and emotional needs of children, strong organizational skills, and be driven to explore ways to reach all learners through differentiated instruction in a child-centered environment where assessment is varied. Applicants must have references that speak to their ability to develop positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents. The position requires excellent collaborative and communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to inspire curiosity and creativity in students.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting students with articulation disorders, language processing disorders, social and pragmatic language development, written language skills, and verbal expression
- Conducting formal and informal speech and language assessments
- Providing consistent written and verbal communication with colleagues and parents
- Supporting the mission, philosophy, and core values of EHS
- Attending all required faculty meetings and school sponsored events
The position requires specialized training in the field of speech and language pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensure from Massachusetts Board of Speech-Language Pathology
- MA Dept. of Elementary and Secondary Education Licensure preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in education or a related field required
- A master’s degree in speech-language pathology/communication disorders
- A master’s degree in Special Education encouraged
- Minimum of three years teaching experience for both elementary and middle school students
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Epstein Hillel School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or military service in its hiring, employment or other programs and activities.
Salary to be determined based on experience and education.