- Information Technology
Phillips Academy, Andover, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Phillips Academy seeks a SQL Programmer/Analyst to support academic and administrative software in use throughout campus. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years SQL programming experience, proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, and strong problem solving and communication skills. Experience with K-12 or Higher Education software is preferred. Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a plus.
The duties of this position are fluid, and will include but not be limited to:
- Interaction with administrative office staff to problem solve, evaluate needs and options, and implement solutions.
- Create custom reports (SQL views) using vendor tools when appropriate or by writing SQL scripts.
- Create data interfaces between administrative software and outside vendors.
- Monitor daily processes.
- provide general user support and training.
- Assist with user account maintenance and administrative software security.
- Assist with administrative software upgrades.
- provide basic SQL database administration in conjunction with the Application Administrator and System Administrators.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full background check is required. Please complete an application and include a resume online at: http://www.andover.edu/employmentopportunities Immediate review of applications. Position will remain open until filled.
Phillips Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Any offers of employment will be contingent upon successful CORI/SORI and fingerprinting background checks as well as authorization to work in the United States.