Solomon Schechter Day School of Greater Boston, Newton, MA
Accredited by AISNE
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum for young children.
- Develop activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of children.
- Develop culturally appropriate programs and activities.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with children, parents and staff.
- The ideal candidate must be warm, nurturing and passionate about working with young children.
- A minimum of a Massachusetts EEC teacher certification and a Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Two years of experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with a dual Judaic and secular curriculum preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift 50 pounds, and sit on the floor.
- Must have access to reliable transportation, as the school is not accessible by public transportation.
Core Program Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 7:45am-3:45pm.
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- We thrive to provide a comprehensive benefits package that supports our faculty and staff, including: health insurance, prescription drug benefit, vision, healthcare/dependent care flexible spending account (FSA), long term disability, life insurance, 403(b) with employer matching, tuition reduction for employees’ children, paid holidays, sick time and personal time, and early dismissal on Fridays.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About the School:
Gan Shelanu is the early childhood program of the Solomon Schechter Day School, the premier Jewish Day School in Greater Boston. The program is designed for children ages 15 months to 4+ years. At Gan Shelanu we believe that children’s work is their play. Our thematic curriculum is play-based, incorporating weekly specialists in music, art, literacy and physical education. Jewish life and Jewish identity are cornerstone