Bancroft School, Worcester, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Bancroft School is a community of students, faculty, administrators, and parents working together to create an atmosphere of engaged learning. The Bancroft experience empowers both our students and our employees to develop connections and embrace their unique talents to emerge as leaders, humanitarians, and globally engaged citizens. A PreK – Grade 12 independent day school located in Worcester, Massachusetts, we are committed to cultivating a community that embraces differences and welcomes candidates who will add to the racial and cultural diversity of our community.
The Upper School Administrative Assistant serves two important roles for the Division. First, the Assistant supports the Head of the Upper School and facilitates the smooth functioning of the division. The Assistant organizes, coordinates, and performs administrative duties requiring independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality. Additionally, the Assistant processes all student schedule and transcript requests ensuring the accuracy of student grades and transcripts within the Keystone database.
- Manage the calendars and schedules for the division; arrange for meetings with staff, faculty, and parents
- Prepare and manage the preparation of reports including the processing of grades and the dissemination of the Daily Bulletin
- Maintain daily attendance reports
- Plan and execute several large Upper School events including Commencement, Awards, Back to School Night
- Serve as the “first stop” for all community members
- Maintain the integrity of the Keystone database that houses all grades and comments, student schedules, and faculty/student personal information
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to effectively multi-task while working in a highly organized fashion and maintaining a detail-oriented, flexible demeanor
- Strong written and spoken language skills
- Proficiency with FinalSite CMS or a comparable CMS
- Proficiency with FileMaker Pro and/or Community Brands Keystone platform
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency with Google Apps such as Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Calendar
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters appropriately
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume, personal statement, and references to email@example.com.
Bancroft is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer.