Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Dana Hall is seeking an experienced Upper School math teacher beginning in fall 2019. Responsibilities will include teaching 4 sections of math, coaching 2 seasons or the equivalent, serving as an advisor, and participating as needed in the co-curricular life of the school.
The ideal candidate will possess most or all of these qualifications:
● Ability to teach high school math courses ranging from Algebra to post-Calculus
● A post-secondary degree in math or a related field
● Experience in employing a variety of pedagogical approaches for different learning styles
● Interest in using technology thoughtfully and creatively to enhance teaching and learning (Dana Hall School is a 1 to 1 iPad school)
● Commitment to fostering an inclusive learning environment
● Flexibility and collaborative spirit in working with department members and colleagues across disciplines
Dana Hall seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.