Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Accredited by NEASC
Dana Hall School is seeking an experienced, part-time Upper School Mandarin Chinese teacher beginning in fall 2020. Responsibilities will include teaching 4 sections of Mandarin and participating as needed in the co-curricular life of the school.
The ideal candidate will possess most or all of these qualifications:
- Ability to teach Mandarin courses ranging from introductory to advanced levels
- A post-secondary degree in a related field
- A willingness to teach in in-person, online, or hybrid learning environments
- Experience in employing a variety of pedagogical approaches for different learning styles
- Interest in using technology thoughtfully and creatively to enhance teaching and learning (Dana Hall School is a 1:1 iPad school)
- Commitment to fostering an equitable and inclusive learning environment
- Flexibility and collaborative spirit in working with department members and colleagues across disciplines
Dana Hall School seeks candidates who will contribute and are committed to diversity and multicultural educational practices.