Heads of School
Leadership under pressure: Sustain, Adapt, Innovate
Monday, June 29 | Thursday, July 23 | Thursday, August 13
Location: Virtual, using Zoom
3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Pictured: Ted Fish
About This Cohort
This moment has you leading your community in new ways. You are overcoming enormous obstacles with innovation and resilience to keep your community thriving. We see all of it, and we are honored, as always, to support you in this work.Join this cohort to come together with fellow heads and collaborate with Dr. Ted Fish.
This work will focus on supporting your success in three key areas:
- Strategic Vision
- Capacity to Connect and Inspire Through Emotional Resonance
- Ability to Craft a Culture of Leadership
From these three sessions, you can expect to:
- Explore best practices for leading in virtual circumstances, with specific emphasis on: academic excellence, social and emotional learning, sustaining community morale, sustaining yourself
- Gain a system and structure you can use as a leader in these upcoming weeks, to help position your community for success
- Consider the steps your school will take to sustain and adapt its value proposition in the face of this pandemic, enabling the continuation of leadership development and innovation across your team, during these very uncommon circumstances
Virtual Format Rate:
- Member Schools: $199 per person
Thank you for your interest. This cohort has started and is now closed for new registrations. Please watch for additional heads cohorts this school year.
AISNE Cohorts include takeaway content, tools and resources. Notes and prompts are provided to support asynchronous and follow-up participant engagement. These resources are summarized and provided on a password accessible web page.
About Our Facilitator
Ted Fish, EdD
Dr. Ted Fish has been immersed in the practice of leadership, since he founded a private elementary and middle school at the age of 25 in Santa Fe, NM. Most recently, for the past ten years, he served as the Executive Director of the gcLi (the Gardner Carney Leadership Institute), a role from which he mentored hundreds of k-12 leaders from the most prestigious independent schools in North America.
Dr. Fish has consulted widely with public, charter and independent schools throughout his career. He holds a Doctorate in the Department of Organizational Leadership from Teachers College, Columbia University, and an Executive MBA from the University of New Mexico.
Learn more about Ted, here.