Build a Powerful Partnership as Head and Board Chair
Best Practices and Effective Structures for Success
Monday, September 21, 2020
Location: Virtual, using Zoom
3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
A program for heads and board chairs
Pictured: John Littleford
Governance and strategic planning are two essential elements of successful boards. Confusion in understanding the distinctions between the roles of board chair, head of school, and trustee is a reality. The stressful and uncertain environment emphasized by the COVID-19 pandemic and racial tensions in our country add pressure to every decision a school needs to make.
Join this session to learn about the impact of these challenges on critical decisions for your school, and what you can do to contribute to a healthy, productive board dynamic.
Together we'll cover:
- The keys to successful partnerships between heads and board chairs
- Case study examples of the implications of challenges within board dynamics
- Tips for contributing to healthy dialogues and productive collaborations
- Key reflections and takeaways
This program will include takeaway resources and a recording.
Virtual Format Rates:
- Member Schools: $39 per person, or $29 per person for 3+ participants*
- Non-Member Schools: $59 per person, or $49 per person for 3+ participants*
*To utilize our Group Savings Rates, please designate one person from your school to register all participants at the same time. If you have a question about this, please contact Betsy O'Brien, Manager, Program & Communications, AISNE.Register Here
About Our Facilitator
Mr. Littleford has served as head of school for 18 years, a teacher for 25 years, and a board member and chair of schools and nonprofit agencies.
Learn more about John, here.
Thank You to AISNE's Generous Supporters
2020-2021 Platinum and Gold Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Kristin Bedard