Engage and Support Your Community with Clear and Helpful Communications
During This Time of Constantly Shifting News and Information
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Location: Virtual, using Zoom
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. EST
A program for heads of school, and marketing, communications, admissions and enrollment management leaders
About This Session
pictured, left to right: Becky Biggs, Simon Noakes, Beth Somerset
- Becky Biggs, Director, Professional Development, AISNE
- Simon Noakes, Founder and CEO, Interactive Schools
- Beth Somerset, Director of Marketing & Communications, Cushing Academy
As you monitor and navigate the evolving information and guidance about COVID-19 and safety guidelines for reopening your school, join this session for helpful tools, resources and case study examples for strategically tailoring your marketing and communications to best support your community.
Together we’ll think about what it takes to be leading within a school as you plan and develop for multiple scenarios for reopening in the fall: in-person, virtual and hybrid models, while also helping to bring your parents, families, students and faculty members along on this journey in an informed and supportive way.
Gain specific approaches for:
- Optimizing the clarity and value of your communications to multiple constituencies
- Navigating the constant flow of new public health updates and safety guidelines
- Presenting your plans to your community in ways that help everyone feel fully heard, supported and informed
- Learn from case study examples of how consistent, repeated communications pay off, especially during times like these
This program will include takeaway resources and a recording.
Virtual Format Rates:
- Member Schools: $39 per person, or $29 per person for 3+ participants*
- Non-Member Schools: $59 per person, or $49 per person for 3+ participants*
*To utilize our Group Savings Rates, please designate one person from your school to register all participants at the same time. If you have a question about this, please contact Betsy O'Brien, Manager, Program & Communications, AISNE.Register Here
Meet Your Facilitators & Our Guest Speaker
Becky began her career as a teacher, working at both independent and public schools in Maine. Becky's passion for professional development traces back to these early assignments, demonstrated by her active participation in programs aimed at supporting the advancement of the teaching profession. Prior to joining AISNE in the summer of 2018, Becky was Dean of Lower School Admissions at Moses Brown School in Providence, Rhode Island.
Learn more about Becky, here.
Simon is Founder and CEO of Interactive Schools. Simon is at the cutting edge of marketing and communications within the international education sector. He is an expert in strategic marketing, thought leadership, social media, brand value, and innovative thinking. He is a regular speaker and contributor on the subject of digital marketing, social media and mobile apps.
Learn more about Simon, here.
Beth is Director of Marketing & Communications at Cushing Academy in Ashburnham, MA. She is an experienced communications and marketing professional adept at content strategy, amplifying stories, engaging constituents, building audiences, and supporting the growth efforts of mission-driven organizations.
Learn more about Beth, here.