Gain Video Making Best Practices for Your School
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Location: Virtual, using Zoom
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. EST
A program for members across the school community interested in learning new tips for making and sharing videos
About This Session
pictured, left to right: Bob and Tim Llewellyn
- Becky Biggs, Director, Professional Development, AISNE
- Bob Llewellyn, Managing Director, Copper Hound Pictures
- Tim Llewellyn, Partner, Copper Hound Pictures
You’re operating in a new world. Campus revisit days, orientations and tours, back to school talks and more are all happening virtually or in hybrid modes. Teachers are facing recording lessons to make them available for both synchronous and asynchronous learning.
Invest in this AISNE Insights session for a 411 of video making best practices, available to you regardless of budget or technology assets. Learn from the experts at Copper Hound Pictures about what makes good video and what makes great video. Gain tips for telling your school’s unique story and bringing the feeling of your community to life, from professionals who partner with independent schools to demonstrate how video can help achieve these goals.
This program is for faculty, staff and administrators hailing from the classroom, the athletic department or visual arts program, the marketing communications, admissions or advancement teams -- you name it!
Together we’ll focus on:
- The importance of video outreach during these times
- Best practices for school community members creating in-house videos
- Tone, style, length, shoot locations
- How to shoot, including the equipment to use
- Repurposing existing footage and photographs into new videos
- Editing options and process ideas for telling your school’s story
- Stories to tell and potential content areas of focus for the short term
- Video storage ideas and promotion channel considerations
This program will include takeaway resources and a recording.
Virtual Format Rates:
- Member Schools: $39 per person, or $29 per person for 3+ participants*
- Non-Member Schools: $59 per person, or $49 per person for 3+ participants*
*To utilize our Group Savings Rates, please designate one person from your school to register all participants at the same time. If you have a question about this, please contact Betsy O'Brien, Manager, Program & Communications, AISNE.Register Here
Meet Our Speakers
With over 20 years of brand management experience, Bob has worked on a variety of well-known consumer brands throughout the years, including Aleve, Alka-Seltzer Plus, inc.com, Spalding and GT Bicycles.
As the lead videographer and photographer, Tim Llewellyn has shot on location all over the world for major corporations, award-winning design firms and non-profits. He’s appeared multiple times in the Communication Arts Photography Annual, won the People’s Choice Award for Professional Advertising at the Prix de la Photograhie in Paris, and was honored with a Davey Award for copy writing for his work with The Fenn School.