Tuesday, January 29 - Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Ocean Edge, Brewster, MARegister
- $349 registration
- Please reserve your room at Ocean Edge at your earliest convenience: Call 508-896-9000 or 800-343-6074 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. $139/night + taxes and fees; identify with AISNE when you register; group rate applies to three nights prior to our event and three nights after our event, should you wish to extend your stay
Join your head of school peers for AISNE's annual two-day retreat. This event is a special opportunity to gather together with fellow heads from schools across New England to network, build relationships, share insights and develop ideas for addressing current opportunity areas within your schools.
Stephanie Rogen, Principal and Founder of Greenwich Leadership Partners, brings fresh perspective to the important work of the professional leadership as heads of school. Stephanie and her team will introduce concepts and applicable exercises that help you evolve as a person and school leader in the following ways:
- Evaluate, build and lead an effective leadership team
- Build a productive board/head partnership
- Develop crucial management skills to handle new and complex responsibilities
- Accelerate learning in operational areas where gaps exist
- Identify and execute effective vision, goals and processes for their early tenure
- Communicate a compelling leadership vision and presence
This session will facilitate deep reflection, collaboration and planning with your peer group. In working with members of the Greenwich Leadership Collaborate, you will also engage in some personalized leadership work (Leaders That Thrive) that folds/integrates seamlessly into strategic work (Creating Schools that Thrive).
In addition to our dynamic opening session, we have a full program with a range of topics and speakers addressing the most important issues facing your school in 2019.
- Strengthening Parent Engagement
- Advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Examining the Latest Thinking in Enrollment Management
- Improving the Effectiveness of Your Partnership with Your Board Chair
- Considering New Approaches to Faculty Evaluation
- Understand the Power in Having a Mindset for Resilience
- and much more!
- Exceptional Networking Opportunities: Structured and Casual
- Facilitated Conversations with Schools in Your Same Region and/or of Your Same Type
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Morning Arrival for:
- AISNE Board Meeting (Board Members) -- 9:00 a.m.
- First-Time Heads Series (Participants) -- 10:00 a.m.
- Networking Activities (optional for All Retreat Participants) -- 10:00 a.m.
Official Retreat Kickoff:
- Registration & Networking -- 1:30 p.m.
- Welcome -- 2:15 p.m.
- Opening Session: Survive to Thrive with Stephanie Rogen and team -- 2:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- AISNE Annual Membership Meeting -- 5:00 - 5:45 p.m.
- Cocktail Hour -- 6:15 p.m.
- Networking Dinner -- 7:00 p.m.
- Activity -- 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- Networking Activities (optional) -- 7:15 a.m.
- Breakfast -- 8:00 a.m.
- Welcome Back -- 8:30 a.m.
- Keynote Address -- 8:45 - 9:45 a.m.
- Breakout A -- 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Breakout B -- 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Networking Lunch / Share Your Key Takeaways -- 12:15 - 1:00 p.m.