See below for a list of peers who are registered
for AISNE's 2019 Heads' Retreat and Annual Association Meeting.
Join them! Register here
Attending the Retreat
AISNE Board Members
- Nicole DuFauchard, The Advent School
- Trey Cassidy, Bancroft School
- Brendan Largay, Belmont Day School
- Greg Schneider, Belmont Hill School
- Chris Wilson, The Bement School
- Jean Maher, Berkshire School
- Jon Douglas, Berwick Academy
- Gretchen Larkin, Charles River School
- Mary Halpin Carter, The Derryfield School
- Angela Garcia, The Fessenden School
- Suzanne Fogarty, Lincoln School
- Danielle Heard, Nashoba Brooks School
- Olivia Moorehead-Slaughter, The Park School
- Tim Johnson, Pingree School
- Kim Bullock, St. George's School
- Mark Stanek, Shady Hill School
- Geoff Wagg, Waynflete School
- Sarah Pelmas, The Winsor School
First-Time Heads Series Participants
Additional Retreat Participants
Learn More About the Retreat
Overnight Stay Recommendations
If you are participating in any of our Tuesday morning activities:
- AISNE's Board Meeting
- AISNE's First-Time Heads Series: Part Two
- Pre-Retreat Networking Activity: Cape Cod Excursion
We recommend you arrive at Ocean Edge on Monday evening and reserve a room for two nights: Monday, January 28 and Tuesday, January 29.
If you will be starting your retreat experience with Tuesday afternoon's program:
We recommend you arrive at Ocean Edge by noon on Tuesday and reserve a room for one night: Tuesday, January 29.
Please reserve your room at Ocean Edge at your earliest convenience by calling 508-896-9000 or 800-343-6074, or emailing email@example.com. Our AISNE group rate is $139/night plus taxes and fees.
Pre-Registration for Optional Activities
In early January, we will begin contacting heads who are registered for the retreat and asking you to confirm your participation in our optional activities such as our Cape Cod Excursion, Yoga, and Mindfulness Techniques for Everyday. Thank you!
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsor: