with Google Anywhere School
A Free Half Day Virtual Conference for Academic and Technology Leaders
Wednesday, September 30th
12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
A 4-hour online workshop for School Leaders and Technology staff, designed to help you convert your school's vision into meaningful online and hybrid learning experiences.
Send 2-3 academic and technology leader community members to participate in this session.
- Welcome and What’s New with Google EDU: 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.
- Turning Your Online and Hybrid Learning Vision into Reality: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Break: 1:30 - 1:40 p.m.
- Increasing Learner Motivation in Online and Blended Learning: 1:40 - 2:40 p.m.
- Break: 2:40 - 2:50 p.m.
- Student Engagement During Distance Learning: 2:50 - 3:50 p.m.
- Closing Comments: 3:50 - 4:00 p.m.