Administrators of Color Collaborative
This series is an opportunity for you as an administrator of color to come together with your peer group of leaders of schools across AISNE's New England network to reflect, share, seek ideas and develop fellowship. There is no fee to attend but we do ask you to RSVP for planning purposes.
Registrations will re-open after February 6th for our April 25th program. Thank you!
Fall: Tools to Enhance Your Transformational Leadership
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- 4:00 - 6:00 p.m., followed by a networking dinner at the school
- Nashoba Brooks School, Concord MA
Winter: Fierce and Courageous Conversations
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Buckingham Browne and Nichols School, Administrative Offices, 46 Belmont Street, Watertown, MA 02472
Join your peers and strengthen your leadership with session leader and facilitator Abigail Wiebenson. Former head of the Lowell School in Washington, DC, Abigail has been a leadership coach for the last 10 years, supporting school leaders across the country.
Crafting and holding the conversations we put off for whatever personal or pedagogical reasons are the focus of this session. In fact, once leaders embrace a can-do mindset, these conversations are consistently positively transformational, often in unexpected ways. By the way of preparation, bring with you an example of one conversation that's gone well this school year and one you are still thinking about. We will discuss and practice this seven step Framework for Transformative Coaching Conversations.
Spring: Leadership Lessons
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
- 4:30 - 6:30 p.m., followed by a networking dinner at the school
- The Cambridge School of Weston, Weston, MA
This series is designed and brought to life by leaders of color within AISNE's membership alongside AISNE's own Claire Leheny and Sara Wilson. This group collaborates to bring together speakers and discussions topics top of mind for the peer group.
2018-19 Administrators of Color Planning Committee
pictured left to right: Angela, James, Rosanna and Nicole
- Angela Garcia, Assistant Head of School, The Fessenden School
- James Greenwood, Director of Inclusion & Multicultural Practice, Shady Hill School
- Rosanna Salcedo, Dean of Equity & Inclusion, The Cambridge School of Weston
- Nicole DuFauchard, Head, The Advent School
- Claire Leheny, Executive Director, AISNE
- Sara Wilson, Director, Accreditation, AISNE