Administrators of Color
Three Part Series
- Fall: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Winter: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Spring: Thursday, April 25, 2019
This series is an opportunity for you as an administrator of color to come together with your peer group of leaders of schools across AISNE's New England network to reflect, share, seek ideas and develop fellowship.
This series is designed and brought to life by leaders of color within AISNE's membership alongside AISNE's own Claire Leheny and Carol-Ann McIntosh. This group collaborates to bring together speakers and discussions topics top of mind for the peer group.
2018 Administrators of Color Planning Committee
pictured left to right: Angela, James and Rosanna
- Angela Garcia, Assistant Head of School, The Fessenden School
- James Greenwood, Director of Inclusion & Multicultural Practice, Shady Hill School
- Rosanna Salcedo, Dean of Equity & Inclusion, The Cambridge School of Weston
- Claire Leheny, Executive Director, AISNE
- Carol-Ann McIntosh, Director, Events & Programs, AISNE