AISNE Professional Development Workshops help keep you and your team on the pulse of the latest approaches to teaching and learning; school community culture development; diversity, equity and inclusion; enrollment management and marketing; and much, much more.
- Assessment in Blended and Online Learning Environments | Thursday, August 6, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Advance Anti-Racism Work in Your Community | Tuesday, August 18, 2020 | Learn More Here
Recent Workshops Available for Asynchronous Purchase
- Interrupt Implicit Bias | Tuesday, June 16, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Best Practice Online Education | Tuesday, June 23, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Deliver Your True Learning Experience, Online | Tuesday, July 14 | Learn More Here
- Empower Political Discourse Dialogues in Your School | Tuesday, July 21, 2020 | Learn More Here
AISNE Workshops include takeaway content, tools and resources. Program recordings will also be provided to support asynchronous and follow-up participant engagement. These resources are summarized and provided on a password accessible web page.
Virtual Format Rates:
- Member Schools: $99 per person, or $89 per person for 3-4 participants and $75 per person for 5+ participants*
- Non-Member Schools: $149 per person, or $139 per person for 3-4 participants and $125 per person for 5+ participants*
*To utilize our Group Savings Rates, please designate one person from your school to register all participants at the same time. If you have a question about this, please contact Betsy O'Brien, Manager, Program & Communications, AISNE.