AISNE Professional Development Workshops help keep you and your team on the pulse of the latest approaches to teaching and learning; school community culture development; diversity, equity and inclusion; enrollment management and marketing; and much, much more.
- Systemic Equity Strategies: Develop a Schoolwide Approach | Tuesday, March 30, 2021 and Thursday, April 1, 2021 | Learn More Here
- Social Justice Standards: A Framework for Anti- Bias Education | Monday, April 26, 2021 and Wednesday, April 28, 2021 | Learn More Here
Recent Workshops Available for Asynchronous Purchase
- Interrupt Implicit Bias | Tuesday, June 16, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Best Practice Online Education | Tuesday, June 23, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Deliver Your True Learning Experience, Online | Tuesday, July 14 | Learn More Here
- Empower Political Discourse Dialogues in Your School | Tuesday, July 21, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Assessment in Blended and Online Learning Environments | Thursday, August 6, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Advance Anti-Racism Work in Your Community | Tuesday, August 18, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Understanding Microaggressions in the Age of Black@ | Tuesday, September 22 and Thursday, September 24, 2020 | Learn More Here
- Build an Inclusive Hiring Process at Your School | Thursday, January 28, 2021 and
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 | Learn More Here
- Build Bridges and Create Connections: Learn to Listen in New Ways | Tuesday, February 2, 2021 and Tuesday, February 9, 2021 | Learn More Here
AISNE Workshops include takeaway content, tools and resources. Program recordings will also be provided to support asynchronous and follow-up participant engagement. These resources are summarized and provided on a password accessible web page.
Virtual Format Rates:
- Member Schools: $99 per person, or $89 per person for 3-4 participants and $75 per person for 5+ participants*
- Non-Member Schools: $149 per person, or $139 per person for 3-4 participants and $125 per person for 5+ participants*
*To utilize our Group Savings Rates, please designate one person from your school to register all participants at the same time. If you have a question about this, please contact Betsy O'Brien, Manager, Program & Communications, AISNE.