AISNE Professional Development Workshops help keep you and your team on the pulse of the latest approaches to teaching and learning; school community culture development; diversity, equity and inclusion; enrollment management and marketing; and much, much more.
For details about registration deadlines, refunds and submitting substitute attendees, please review our Registration Policy. Thank you.
2019-20 Individual Workshops
- See and Name Whiteness as Part of Anti-Racist Education: Thursday, January 23, 2020 | Learn More & Register
- Courageous Conversation: A Strategy for Examining the Impact of Race & Racism: February 4, 2020 | Learn More & Register
Check back for additional workshop offerings.
2019-20 Series Workshops
Marketing Workshop Series: Three Parts
- Thinking in New Ways About Data: September 24, 2019
- Building Your Brand, Engaging Families: January 9, 2020 | Learn More & Register
- Storytelling and Connecting Through Social Media and Video: April 2, 2020 | Learn More & Register
For Families, Parents and Caregivers
Visit this page to see our 2019-20 programs.